Airfreight Export Coordinator with min 3 years experience.
- Coordinates the day-to-day logistics activities
required for the transportation and movement of
Export goods, via Airfreight.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operations
- Follow operations policies, procedures,
standards, including safety procedures of
dangerous goods, and ensure compliance with
- Provide advice to clients on export restrictions,
tariff systems, letter of credit.
- Negotiate with carriers & other subcontractors
for services and preferential rates
- Arrange for transport/shipping documentation
and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of
goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in